Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Search for a New Roleplay Home

I roleplayed in Ravenhurst for two and half years when it finally shut it doors there was a good amount of sadness. I loved my character and the story that had been created with some of the best roleplayers in secondlife and I a proud to call those players my friends. I was able to make my last post on the sim and give a bit of conclusion for my character.  The best thing for me that came of Ravenhurst was my roleplay family. We all have them. A group of people that we just click with ooc and ic and of course we wanted to continue to roleplay together. So,  we all spread out looking, listening to the roleplay gossip to find the one sim we would be all be happy in.

Sounds easy .. not quite.

To find a setting, a time period and a story line we ALL agreed.. that was a challenge in itself. would it be possible to find a sim that we could transfer our characters to and keep the same abilities? Is there a story set in the same time period? and yes the last question " Who is there? "  We all ask it and have our reason for doing it.  The problem was we couldn't find the one that fit everything we wanted. Sure there are good roleplay sims out there but even starting new characters we just couldn't agree.

We decided to try Babylon but it wasn't for everyone. I did have a good time but it was short lived after a turn over of owners within a few weeks the sim closed. I was a bit bummed as I had started to get a story going.

So the hunt continued leading to things like this Ron Jeremy and Where's Waldo? in a dungeon.  Waldo kept getting lost and Ron well I am not going to say what he was doing.





















 Real Life also interupted taking a few members of my little family away for sometime so I was left again on my own. Being on my own I can certainly find trouble. The good kind of course and I stared hopping from sim to sim based on there description. I do take the time to read the rules and the back story.

 My preference in roleplay is para-roleplay but I do know that is not for everyone. As a roleplayer I have learned to be diverse and willing to roleplay with everyone at least once. So when I am looking for roleplay that is usually what I am looking for, however I came across an adult capture sim called Never Never Land.


It is basically an adult version of Peter Pan. There are pirates and lost boys all grown up and of course Wendy's girl. Make sure when you stop by to read the backstory and just have fun. The sim itself is beautiful and while it may not be all para roleplay if you go in with an open mind you can have some fun.

At the beginning there is a free meter to wear and the game begins. At least once a week they have an All out War. You can fight or just watch. From what I have scene the players there are very friendly and fun.


                                Never Never Land : A Capture Roleplay Sim (Adult)

                    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Black%20Mamba/128/165/3013

No comments:

Post a Comment