Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Madpea's Lost Inca Warrior hunt

Summer has come and of course many players are off on vacations or enjoy some outside time. At least I hope so we all need a bit of fresh air every now and then. As for myself I have been in and out of secondlife with trips and household projects.  Therefore I got behind on my blogging.  That being said I still wanted to give a thank you and praise to MadPea for their  Lost Inca Warrior Hunt. I had such a fun time doing it.  I have done the  Madpea Hunts before. You buy the hud  at the start but I have never been disappointed.  I love the game but the prizes you get at the end are worth the cost.  I will be starting their new hunt The Return of Room 326 that runs from July 3rd to August 31st very soon.  The hunts are interactive and have great prizes from great stores. Here are a few pictures I took while doing the Lost Treasure Hunt. 




As you made your way through the sim there  you had to beware of man-eating plants, crocodiles, lava rocks and Inca Gods that were looking to kill you.  The hunt took a few days to do. The puzzles were challenging. It is a hunt to take a friend along with. I started this hunt at the very end and had only about three days to finish it which meant I had to rush at the end. Members of the group and organizers were very helpful   when I got stuck and allowed me to finish in town.




At the very end I battled rock monsters and stopped the gods. To retrieve my gifts I had to open tombs that contained a little more than just the gifts. I highly recommend these hunts. Take your time and make a roleplay out of it or just do the hunt.






No comments:

Post a Comment