Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Hipsville Halloween

I have to say I had such a fun time doing this pumpkin hunt and I plan to go back to see what others prizes I get. The space is decorated with the cutesy and frightening decorations.  I spent a few hours running around enjoying it all.

 There are 25 pumpkins to find and every Sunday they change out the gifts and move them around.  You can start your search off in the corn maze or head on to the cemetary. There is also this nice little house on top of hill to visit. On top of the building behind there are some Halloween Bumper cars, so bring so friends and enjoy some Halloween fun.


There are many clowns to welcome  you to the festivities.

 



The House on the Hill was very welcoming. They opened the door and let me inside. Although leaving proved to be a little more difficult. It seems they wanted me to stay longer.




I wish  I had brought my broom and witches hat to join in . 


On my way out I made my way through a lovely pumpkin patch. I couldn't help but get close to the largest pumpkin  I had ever seen.. I didn't realize that  it was hungry..........










Hipsville Halloween: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife//201/224/22

No comments:

Post a Comment