Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Laughing in Secondlife

I have come to find that the more I am laughing in Secondlife the more fun I am having. I have a great group of friends that give me support, love and reasons to smile everyday. I thought I would share a few random photos of  my secondlife. We managed to have a good time even times can be a bit down. All I can say is remember to have a fun time in whatever you do in SL.. If it isn't fun then don't do it.


           THE BIRDS




AFTERNOON BOAT RIDE




  I DIDN'T DO IT



            THE DEAD HOOKER




SISTERLY LOVE







OOPS.. AGAIN I DIDN'T DO IT.. WHY WOULD YOU GIVE HER MOD RIGHTS?













WARNING: BE CAREFUL GOING AFK AROUND US.........



WE WILL SELL YOU TO GOATS. 


PHOTOS FOR FUN




OUR NICKY




 BEST WAY TO END THE NIGHT IN SL 


No comments:

Post a Comment